Formal Notice of Annual General Meeting of Motafrenz Car Club Inc. 2020
The AGM this year has been pushed back due to COVID-19. The Committee were hoping to host the AGM in a somewhat usual format – this is just not possible in the foreseeable future.
The Annual General Meeting of the Motafrenz Car Club Inc. will be held: Sunday 20th September 2020, Starting at 11:00AM, ONLINE via Zoom.
Schedule: 10:30 am to 10:55 am: Login and troubleshoot any technical issues
11:00 am: AGM
RSVP ESSENTIAL before Thursday 17th September – Joseph S 0439 651 631, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Zoom link will be provided to all Members via email.
If you are unable to virtually attend the AGM, you can appoint a Proxy by completing the Appointment of Proxy Form.
You can also nominate people for Committee positions by completing a Nomination Form.
Nominations for Committee positions for the forthcoming year can be made during the meeting, provided that the person being nominated is present. If the person being nominated is not present at the meeting, they must be nominated by completing a Nomination Form in advance.
Proxy/Nomination form can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZRUdTgVyXUkUCRmwbcF3xBo2_VpKNFo4/view?usp=sharing
The Business of the AGM shall be:
- To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting; and
- To receive from the Committee the:
- reports upon the activities of the Association (the Club) during the last preceding financial year
- financial statements of the Association; and
- To state the membership fees for the following year; and
- To elect the officers of the Association (the Club)
- Any other general business as notified in writing to the Secretary by 6pm, Monday 30th August 2020.
Secretary, Motafrenz Car Club Inc.
Think about standing for a position so you can help Motafrenz to achieve even more in the future.