Formal Notice of Annual General Meeting of Motafrenz Car Club Inc. 2021
The Annual General Meeting of the Motafrenz Car Club Inc. will be held via Zoom as it did last year. Zoom link will be emailed to members a few days before the AGM.
Tea & Coffee will be available on arrival, and a light lunch will be served after the Meeting.
RSVP IS ESSENTIAL before Friday 30th July: Gordon Campbell – email@example.com
Please block the date out in your diary – our constitution requires 40 persons in attendance to achieve the required quorum to transact the business of the Association.
If you are unable to attend the AGM, either personally or online, you can appoint a Proxy by completing the Appointment of Proxy Form. You can also nominate people for Committee positions by completing a Nomination Form. Forms are available here: https://motafrenz.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8288b9c0266d8da178610300&id=dc4abf330c&e=54cd6123e2
Nominations for Committee positions for the forthcoming year can be made during the meeting, provided that the person being nominated is present. If the person being nominated is not present at the meeting, they must be nominated by completing a Nomination Form in advance.
The club always needs willing people to join the Committee.
You do not need any special skills, all you need is a desire to see Motafrenz grow and be successful.
Think about standing for a position so you can help Motafrenz to achieve even more in the future.
In order to vote at the AGM, you need to be a Financial Member of the Association (club).
All renewals fall due on the 1st July. You will receive an email with a renewal link to make the payment online with a credit card. If you have a vehicle on CPS Club Plates, it is also a VicRoads requirement that you be a financial member of your affiliated club at all times.
The Business of the AGM shall be:
- To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting; and
- To receive from the Committee the:
- the annual report of the activities of the Committee during the last preceding financial year; and
- financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year;
- To confirm the membership fees for the following year; and
- To elect the officers of the Association (the Club); and
- Any other general business as notified in writing to the Secretary by 6pm, Sunday 4th July 2021.
Secretary, Motafrenz Car Club Inc.